Depth Of Field on Reshade

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Depth Of Field on Reshade Empty Depth Of Field on Reshade

Post by dark 悪夢 Tue May 09, 2017 9:03 pm

Hello, so I got my hands on some nice reshade settings, but I can't get my depth of field to work properly. What isn't working for me is the autofocus function. I googled it and came to the conclusion that my lfs doesn't have depth. It's all 0. To be a little bit more clear - reshade autofocus works by picking highest depth values and keeping them in focus, while blurring out the rest. Manual focus works by searching for defined value and keeping it in focus. With autofocus on my reshade doesn't blur anything, because it can't find low values to blur. With manual focus on - blurs everything, because it doesn't find a set value, because everything is 0. I know that it is possible for this to work, because for other guy it works perfectly and I know that there can't be any magic involved. Pictures are gonna be below. If anyone has come across the same thing or has some ideas on how I could fix this please let me know, I've been sitting without enb for far too long Very Happy

with manual focus
Depth Of Field on Reshade LajwTfQ

with autofocus
Depth Of Field on Reshade PNLK7Km

how it works properly for the other guy
Depth Of Field on Reshade LDcU3Zj
Depth Of Field on Reshade MYLXb0N
Depth Of Field on Reshade HPnt2dA
 dark 悪夢

Amateur

dark 悪夢

Back to top Go down

Depth Of Field on Reshade Empty Re: Depth Of Field on Reshade

Post by KevınParker4 Tue May 30, 2017 7:19 pm

Please Help This My Facebook Profile Link Please Reply https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100014154300039
 KevınParker4

Amateur

KevınParker4

Back to top Go down

Post by dark 悪夢 Tue May 30, 2017 8:58 pm

Help with what? I need help myself. Can you make a proper sentence in English first, because I can't understand you.
 dark 悪夢

Amateur

dark 悪夢

Back to top Go down

Post by dlightas Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:28 pm

The "other guys" screenshots are photoshopped, look through windows, there is no blur. And in some photos car is blurred...
 dlightas

Amateur

dlightas

Back to top Go down

Post by dark 悪夢 Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:07 pm

I had enb with similar kind of blur and I thought maybe same thing could be fixed on reshade. It is possible to have dof working with lfs on reshade, so they might as well not be photoshoped. Windows could be just acting wierd due to an old engine not knowing what to do. Please google it first at least, it's like a 5 minute job to find out that dof on reshade in lfs is possible xd
 dark 悪夢

Amateur

dark 悪夢

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Original conception by ProtonXL!
Forum images by Ange Tuteur, template by KpuCk0 - LFS Drift © 2016 - All rights are reserved!
phpBB3 forum system by forumotion.com